Thursday 11 September 2014

My 1st gameplay video on YouTube.

Finally i got this game named : Five Night's at Freddy. So basically i have to stay alive for the five night's till i get pay but there is a problem that would want to stop me to get and pay and also tried to kill me if possible. So i would be playing a the dump guards and just sit there and look and CCTV , switching on the light and shutting the door to stay alive till 6am. So i was waiting for the Mobile version to come out so i can get my friend to pay the app from the store and play together with Loud Speaker hahaha. So finally today We played the game with the video filming about our reaction and it's really dam funny when i look at the video hahaha. This is the Link to the video :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLF-A_8neoo . Do follow me on my social network at @ionic_cong and help me share my video with your friend if you would like to know the game-play. So what you waiting for ? Download your game on steam or any stores at $3.95 :D
*This game is not for the weak heart , I have WARN you.
Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment