Tuesday 11 June 2013

Give your mind a break

It have being a long time since i last blog. Having not being blogging because i was having Art coursework which is very very important for my N level, this subject is a must to get A. Talking about my result was quite good actually did much much better then last year , but i did enjoy my holiday by going back to school for my art cw which is waste of time and got to meet up with my primary school mate for a outing trip to Singapore flyer , adventure cover and had a great dinner at marina bay sand. June is a holiday for me and everyone in singapore abut not the adult. HAHAHA. Ok that is lame. Had lot of great moment during the sport fiesta which was on 8 of June 2013 , my booth was the face painting booth was did raise quite alot of money i think about 250 dollar which i am not wrong. Did not have any spar time to enjoy other game because after one face then another face then another face..... , but still did got my free time after Sport fiesta with my friend. Got to watch Now you see me at Cathay west mall. This is really a must to watch movie. Will be enjoying my holiday on 15 June 2013 , will be traveling to Bangkok Thailand for a great escape to a place with no stress.... so do catch up on my next blog ( stay calm and read)

No comments:

Post a Comment