Monday 15 April 2013

My friends...

In my 16 years of life spending on the earth i got to know lot of people in Singapore and other part of the world. How i make friends: Friends step for me is to offer help to them or talk to them like sharing about my life and common interest we share. Second step is add them on Facebook , twitter or instagram if they have this will help me to communicate with my friends in a better way , third step is go out with them or ask them out for shopping or Bringing friends to your house. The last step is not to reject them, accept who are they because it is better to make a friend then making other enemy. So time friends may reject you, but after a few month or years they will discover your personality then that is when you will get to make a new friend. JUST BE YOURSELF will do....

No comments:

Post a Comment