Monday 15 April 2013

School Life...

I study in Singapore , Bukit view secondary school is one of a best school i attended in my life. I am now currently in Sec 4NA , Taking Art course and path decided to walk towards to become Rich and Famous. In 2010 my life being as a NT student in Bukit view secondary school, during that time my studies was very weak but one day something came a cross my mind and i decided to be a hardworking student so i study hard and it pay off. I went to NA in 2011 which i was sec 2 i get to know more friends and got to learn more. The study was hard for me because i jump up to other level but i did not give up so i continue to tell myself to work harder and achieve something in my life after leaving this school. In this school i can to know lot of people like teachers and my classmate , my classmates and i shared lot of common interest is to pass N level and continue to Poly , sec 5 or ITE and we really work very hard to get a better life for ourselves. So this is how my school life is about......     

No comments:

Post a Comment